3.2 Start Mining
- Go to
- Choose your controller account，click
Then you will wait for the next mining period (every 1 hour) to get started.
Mining States Verification
- Go to
workerState, and choose your stash account
- If there's a
Miningwith block height after
state, congratulations, your miner is working. If there's a
Miningpending, it means your miner will start mining from the next round (600 blocks later).
Mining Status References
- "Empty": null -> a rare tag to see if you have registered your miner successfully
- "Free": null -> your miner is successfully registered but haven't start mining
- "Gatekeeper": null -> your Gatekeeper role is enabled
- "MiningPending": null -> your miner will start mining in the next round
- "Mining": "BlockNumber" -> your miner is mining; the number aside is the blockheight where you start
- "MiningStopping": null -> your miner will stop mining in the next round (status changed into
Free). Please go offline only after your miner status is tagged as
Free, or else you will get slashed.