Phat Contract is the innovative programming model enabling Off-chain Computation. It’s also known as Fat Contract as a practice of the “Fat Protocol & Thin Application” concept, and for its rich functionalities compared with existing smart contract.
The Phat Contract inherits the self-enforcing and tamper-proof nature of smart contract, while introducing more advantages including:
- Low-cost and zero-latency since most user interactions involve no on-chain transactions;
- Supporting complex computation and long-live services without the worry about blocking the whole blockchain;
- Native HTTP request support to connect multiple services;
Phat Contract focuses on serving Web3 backend function-level services, and is meant to be the complement to existing smart contract with its unique functionalities.
The Phat Contract is designed for the following use cases:
- Low latency services like GameFi or Metaverse backends;
- Compute-intensive applications like NFT rendering, machine learning and big data analytics;
- Privacy-preserving scenarios like decentralized exchange and others where privacy matters;
- Composable applications including Oracle, bots and other applications involving one or more Web2/Web3 services;
SubBridge is the cross-chain router of the parachains, bridging Dotsama and Ethereum and assets in other ecosystems. Instead of building the cross-chain bridge itself, SubBridge is meant to connect the existing bridging solutions and forward the assets across multiple blockchains. By integrating SubBridge, you can leverage all the supported bridging solutions in it.
SubBridge is based on the “XCM + ChainBridge cross-chain protocol” to realize cross-chain transmission of assets and information.
A Metaverse based on the Phala Network blockchain. Phala World adopts the concept of Soulbound NFT to mapping the users' off-chain activities to blockchain world.
Go to Phala World official website.